Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
Community Voices Host Ron Holland talks with Attorney Chris Hall on the importance of how to handle yourself when a non-emergency call is made to the police. Hall gives five critical things to do when you become a victim of these potentially dangerous situation.
Listen to Ron Holland every Saturday on 105.3 Old School and R+B starting at 5am and on Sundays on Praise 100.9 starting at 6am.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow Us On Twitter: Follow @1053rnb
- Guy’s Gripe: Offset Is Trying To Get Cardi Back The Wrong Way
- Roland Martin: Help Bennett College Keep Their Doors Open
- Morning Minute: Dak Prescott Melts Under Heat!
- Last Minute Gift Guide 2018
- Morning Minute: KFC’s Fried Chicken Fire Log
[WATCH] How Should African Americans Handle A BBQ Becky Or Pool Party Paula? was originally published on praisecharlotte.com