Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Group Demands Congressional Action In Regulating Racialized Disinformation On Online Platforms
- Kyle Rittenhouse Says “F**k You” To LeBron James For Lemonhead Diss During Trial
- ‘Godfather Of Hip-Hop Journalism’ and Burnt Sugar Frontman Greg Tate Dies At 64
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate
- Watch: Ariana Grande, Megan Thee Stallion & Jimmy Fallon Share New Holiday Parody “It Was A… (Masked Christmas)”
- Trophies, They Don’t Have No Award For That: Drake Withdraws His 2022 Grammy Nominations
- Top 10 Things Black People Buy From The Gas Station [WATCH]
- Situational and Tactical Trainer Gives Tips On How To Stay Safe Due To Rise Of Crime [WATCH]
- Tabitha Brown Talks About Her New YouTube Originals Preschool Series, ‘Tab Time’ In Exclusive Interview
- Texas Southern Men’s Basketball Team Makes HBCU History By Dominating Florida Gators
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com