Tragic news for Tamera Mowry-Housley and her husband Adam as the couple revealed that their niece Alaina Housley was one of the victims in the Thousand Oaks mass shooting late Wednesday night.
“Our hearts are broken. We just learned that our niece Alaina was one of the victims of last night’s shooting at Borderline bar in Thousand Oaks,” the couple stated via their joint representative Chantal Artur. “Alaina was an incredible young woman with so much life ahead of her and we are devastated that her life was cut short in this manner. We thank everyone for your prayers and ask for privacy at this time.”
As the day continued, Housley said he feared the worst for his niece.
Just last month, Mowry-Housley gushed over her niece and how much she had grown as a person.
“My niece Alaina Housley. I can’t believe I met her when she was five,” she wrote. “She now is a Junior in high school doing a photo shoot with a 70’s theme. Kill it beauty. Good luck in all your future endeavors.”
Alaina Housley was 18 years old.
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s “September” Added To National Recording Registry!
- The Sun Is Back: A Feel Good Playlist To Help Celebrate The First Day Of Spring
- 2019 Woodstock 50 Lineup Announced
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
- ‘Sesame Street’ Asks Which Muppet Would You Want to Be Stranded With
- 31 Days, 31 Inspiring Women: Ava Duvernay
- Houston Mother Gives Birth To SEXTUPLETS In Nine Minutes
- “Young & Restless” Star, Kristoff St John Died From Heart Disease
- Getting Bored In Your Relationship? That Could Be A Good Thing
- Activist Therese Patricia Okoumou Faces No Jail Time For Climbing The Statue Of Liberty
Tamera Mowry’s Niece Among Those Killed In Latest Mass Shooting was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com