Tragic news for Tamera Mowry-Housley and her husband Adam as the couple revealed that their niece Alaina Housley was one of the victims in the Thousand Oaks mass shooting late Wednesday night.
“Our hearts are broken. We just learned that our niece Alaina was one of the victims of last night’s shooting at Borderline bar in Thousand Oaks,” the couple stated via their joint representative Chantal Artur. “Alaina was an incredible young woman with so much life ahead of her and we are devastated that her life was cut short in this manner. We thank everyone for your prayers and ask for privacy at this time.”
As the day continued, Housley said he feared the worst for his niece.
Just last month, Mowry-Housley gushed over her niece and how much she had grown as a person.
“My niece Alaina Housley. I can’t believe I met her when she was five,” she wrote. “She now is a Junior in high school doing a photo shoot with a 70’s theme. Kill it beauty. Good luck in all your future endeavors.”
Alaina Housley was 18 years old.
- Broadway Legend Carol Channing Dead at 97
- Rihanna Suing Her Dad, Kanye’s Cousin Stealing His Laptop, & More Celebs Who’ve Been Through Some Ugly Family Feuds
- Report: Travis Scott Consulted With Colin Kaepernick About His Super Bowl LIII Halftime Gig
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist
- Shaun King: The 2020 Presidential Election Is Closer Than You Think
- Black Girl Problems: You Over Spent During The Holidays…Now What?
- Inside Her Story: The Psychology Of R. Kelly Supporters
- Khaled Joining Cast Of “Bad Boys For Life!”
- Rob Kardashian Claims He Needed Protection From Ex!
- Happy Founders Day “Alpha Kappa Alpha” Ladies!
Tamera Mowry’s Niece Among Those Killed In Latest Mass Shooting was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com