Humidity is to blame for voting errors in Wake County as droves of voters make their way to the polls today. Elections officials in North Carolina are saying thanks to the Humidity some voters casting their ballots today in certain precincts of Wake County are experiencing technical difficulties.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
The North Carolina State Board Of Elections and Ethics Enforcement gave a statement that it received reports from around the county that high humidity levels are making it very difficult for ballots to be fed properly through the tabulators.
According to NY Daily News,
The State Board will conduct a post-election audit to ensure that the number of authorization-to-vote forms are signed by voters matches the number of ballots cast, so no votes go uncounted.
The State Board also has urge county elections officials to keep voting areas cool and dry with air conditioning.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter:
And it seems that North Carolina isn’t the only state having issues with voting machines, Georgia also seems to have the same issues to the extent of the machines that are used to check voters into their precincts were temporarily down in Gwinnett County which in turned caused major line backups.
- Olympic High Students ‘Safe And Secured’ After Social Media Threat
- Shaun King: A ‘Good Guy With A Gun’ Sounds Good, Unless You’re A Black Guy
- John Legends Has A New Christmas Album!
- Get Ready For The Mariah Experience!
- CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights
- Seriously Ignorant News: This Police Report Got Everyone Arrested
- Morning Minute: We Salute You Stan Lee
- Flawless! Michelle Obama Slays In Dior For December’s ELLE Cover
- 5 Bombshells From Michelle Obama’s Memoir
- Toni Braxton And SWV Are Going On Tour In 2019!
Voting Issues Underway Across The Country; Machines Not Working Properly Due To Humidity was originally published on praisecharlotte.com