Several Charlotte-area gas station prices jumped overnight, or some are low on fuel or have none at all.
The Colonial Pipeline which cuts right through Charlotte was shut down over the weekend after a cyber attack. Colonial Pipeline owner halted all pipeline operations, forcing what the company called a precautionary shutdown. U.S. officials said Monday that “ransomware” malware used in the attack.
This could result in a serious problem if the pipeline isn’t up in running in the next coming days. Nearly half of the East Coast’s fuel supply comes from The Colonial Pipeline.
Gas prices at some Charlotte-area gas station jumped .50 cent overnight. Also, several gas stations in the Raleigh-Durham area have place bags over their pumps that are labeled “out of gas”.
The average price in our area is $2.79 a gallon. The cheapest price in Mecklenburg County according to GasBuddy is $2.64 at Exxon on 12710 S Tryon St. The best thing to do is to fill up on gas as soon as possible if the gas station allows you to do so. Use GasBuddy to help find the cheapest gas.
- Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
- Wisconsin County Leader Whines He Can’t Get Grants Because His ‘Skin Is Too White’
- Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful
- Memphis Jail Deputies Indicted For Beating Black Inmate To Death
- LA City Council Member Hopes To Win Reelection Despite Being Caught In Racist Recording
- Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
- Irvo Otieno’s Family Agrees To $8.5M Settlement In Black Man’s Untimely Death
- Ashanti And Her Gorgeous Curves Are On Vacation Again. See Her Stunning White Bikini
- Offset Showers Cardi B With Flowers, Gifts, And Candles For Their 6th Anniversary
- Here’s Why Some Films Are Allowed To Promote During The Writer’s Strike
- Real Cases, Real Damn Funny: BET Announces Premiere Date For ‘Ms. Pat Settles It’ + Trailer
Gas prices jump overnight after Colonial Pipline cyperattack, shutdown was originally published on mix1079.com
Lionel Richie Blasts Diana Ross for Declining Him: “She’s over there singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Beyoncé”
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Jeannie Mai
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
[VIDEO] Tamar Braxton Talks Burglary Caught On Tape “I’m Not Safe Anywhere”
Buy Black Charlotte: Add your Black-Owned Business to the List
Teyana Taylor Announces Separation From Iman Shumpert After 7 Years of Marriage: ‘We Are Still The Best Of Friends’
How To Download The 105.3 RNB App On Your Smartphone