Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Why Haven’t Houston Police Solved Takeoff’s Murder? Bother Pens Emotional Letter
- Charlotte Gym Employee Caught Peeping in Showers
- Prepare for Colder Nights in the Charlotte Area
- Charlotte City Council Approves $20 million to Fund Affordable Housing
- Charlotte Pharmacies Struggling to Keep Up With Tamiflu Demand
- There Is Literally A Mammal On Drugs In The Insanely Entertaining Trailer For ‘Cocaine Bear’
- Daejhanae Jackson Arrested For Her Alleged Role In The Death Of Shanquella Robinson
- Former President Bill Clinton Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Zaya’s World: Here’s How Different Countries Allow Trans Youth Access To Hormones
- Ben Carson Says Attacks On Black Conservatives Like Herschel Walker Are Meant To ‘Divide The Black Community’