Community Voices host Ron Holland talks with the founders of the local organization Black Business Social on to how encourage more entrepreneurship in the Black communities. How to create a curriculum that caters to business ownership and alternatives to just going to a traditional secondary school for education.
Catch Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @oldschool1053
- Happy Birthday Ginuwine!!!
- Happy Birthday Keyshia!!!
- The Packers Take On The 49ers On “Monday Night Football!”
- Marsha Ambrosius Talks Bossing Around Michael Jackson And Motherhood [EXCLUSIVE]
- Guy’s Gripe: Funeral Rules
- Huggy Lowdown: A Royal Baby!
- Stacey Dash Reportedly Married Another Trump Worshiper Just 10 Days After They Met
- Roland Martin: Stacey Abrams Is ‘Deeply Concerned’ About Voter Suppression
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
[WATCH] How Do We Encourage Black Entrepreneurship In The Black Communities? was originally published on praisecharlotte.com