Community Voices host Ron Holland talks with the founders of the local organization Black Business Social on to how encourage more entrepreneurship in the Black communities. How to create a curriculum that caters to business ownership and alternatives to just going to a traditional secondary school for education.
Catch Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘oldschool1053’
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff
- Exclusive: Zoe Saldaña Talks ‘Avatar: The Way Of Water,’ The ‘Beautiful’ Film’s Emotional Impact & More
- Full Circle: Keke Palmer Performs Her Notable Angela Bassett Impression Right In Front Of Her
- Nia Long Recounts How “Devastating” Ime Udoka’s Affair Was For Their Son
- Cross-Burning White Supremacist Pleads Guilty To Federal Hate Crime
- Maria More’s Best Wellness Gifts For The Christmas Season [WATCH]
- Merriam-Webster Declares ‘Gaslighting’ As Its Word of the Year
- Michael Vick Is Set To Produce A Docuseries Examining The Evolution Of The Black Quarterback In The NFL
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hunter No Longer Getting Alimony & Wants More Money From Wendy Williams [WATCH]
- Poll Shows Sen. Raphael Warnock Still Holds Slim Lead Over Herschel Walker
[WATCH] How Do We Encourage Black Entrepreneurship In The Black Communities? was originally published on praisecharlotte.com