Community Voices host Ron Holland talks with the founders of the local organization Black Business Social on to how encourage more entrepreneurship in the Black communities. How to create a curriculum that caters to business ownership and alternatives to just going to a traditional secondary school for education.
Catch Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @oldschool1053
- Lena Headey Talks Game Of Thrones Ending, Fighting With Family & More
- R.I.P Fashion God! 18 Stylish Photos Of Karl Lagerfeld & His Famous Friends
- The Gay Tupac Gets Kicked Off Empire, Sort Of
- I Am Carolina’s Black History : Michelle Ellis
- John Legend Takes On Mass Shootings, Police Brutality In Latest Music Video
- After The Settlement, Kaepernick Still Wants To Play In The NFL
- Floyd Mayweather Cares Nothing About A “Gucci” Protest
- Anthony Hamilton Did The Carolinas Proud Singing The “National Anthem!”
- Alfre Woodard Getting Rubbed On By Blair Underwood In Netflix’s “Juanita” Is A Whole Mood
- Sam Sylk and Adele Givens Give The Real On R. Kelly And More
[WATCH] How Do We Encourage Black Entrepreneurship In The Black Communities? was originally published on praisecharlotte.com