The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released updated guidelines on Tuesday saying fully vaccinated Americans do not need face masks anymore unless they are in a large crowd.
The CDC’s new “interim public health recommendations” details activities fully vaccinated can resume.
- Walking, running, hiking or biking outdoors alone or with members of their household
- Attending small outdoor gatherings with fully vaccinated family and friends
- Attending small outdoor gatherings with a mixture of fully vaccinated and unvaccinated people
- Dining at outdoor restaurants with friends from multiple households
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
President Joe Biden spoke from the White House lawn on the new CDC guidance.
“Go get the shot. It’s never been easier. And once you’re fully vaccinated, you can go without a mask when you’re outside and away from big crowds.”
- Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
- Megan Thee Stallion Shared Her Renaissance Tour Weekend Recap With Her Idol Beyoncé
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- GloRilla Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Reveals She’s Ready For A Perm
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Hot and Trending: KeKe Palmer, Bruce Willis & more!
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- See the Blue And White Sergio Hudson Suit Keke Palmer Wore To The ‘TODAY’ Show
- Beyoncé And Megan Thee Stallion Ate During The Houston Leg Of The RWT
- My First Time: Shameik Moore Gives Us His Actual ‘First Time’ Story
- Jonathan Majors Sparks Marriage Rumors After Calling Meagan Good “The Mrs.”
The Latest Hollywood Divorce & What Did Tyler Perry Say About Black Women? | The Amanda Seales Show
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Jeannie Mai
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
[VIDEO] Tamar Braxton Talks Burglary Caught On Tape “I’m Not Safe Anywhere”
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
Lionel Richie Blasts Diana Ross for Declining Him: “She’s over there singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Beyoncé”