President Trump is at it again!
Tuesday we learned Jussie Smollett’s 16 charges of felony were dropped and his record is clean. His lawyers said, “He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks remade to the public causing an inappropriate rush to judgment.”
President Trump decided to share his opinion Thursday morning. ” FBI & DOJ to review the outrageous Jussie Smollett case in Chicago. It is an embarrassment to our Nation!”, he said.
Twitter was outraged by his choice to speak on this case. Asking, “can we also have the Mueller report?”
Someone even decided to photoshop his tweet:
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- UNITECLT: OUR FAITH. OUR. FAMILY. OUR BLOCK – PREP FOR SUCCESS Aug 20th
- Happy Birthday To All The Leos!
- Oprah Raises Awareness About Racism & Demands Justice For Breonna Taylor!
- Stephanie Mills Says Nick Cannon And Kanye West Are Acting Like ‘Paid Slaves’ Over Presidential Run
- Earthquakes In North Carolina
- Twitter Concerned For Azealia Banks’ Mental Health, Misogynoir Double Standard Cited
- Bon Appétit Magazine’s 2 Lone Black Editorial Staffers Quit Over Race Tensions
- Nick Cannon Is All For Kanye West As President
- ‘Animaniacs’ is Coming to Hulu in November with New Episodes and Gets Renewed as Well!
- Walmart Adds Cheetos Mac ‘N Cheese to Its Stores
Trump Tweets About The Jussie Smollett Case Saying, “It Is An Embarrassment To Our Nation” was originally published on hiphopnc.com