Director of Wellness Tish Guerin for the Carolina Panthers talks with Community Voices host Ron Holland about how the Carolina Panthers stayed involved in the Charlotte community during the Holidays.
The Panthers may be out of the playoffs but their Holidays spirit are still full of cheer with the many organizations the players are involved in as a team and separately. Take a look at some of action when the Panthers are off the field.
Tune in to Ron Holland every weekend on 105.3 RNB and our sister station, Praise 100.9 starting at 5am!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Thirsty Throwback: 10 Ladies From 90s/00s That Are Still Poppin’ Today
- Get Thee Behind Me: Skai Jackson Files Restraining Order Against Bhad Bhabie
- Hip-Politics: Do You Remember When These Rappers Ran For Office?
- Couple Creates App To Find Black-Owned Restaurants
- Say His Name 5X: Yahya Abdul-Mateen Is The Star Of ‘Candyman’ And Our New Man Crush Everyday