Sending your student off to college this year?
Make sure they don’t leave without these electronics!
- Wireless Headphones
- Those trips around campus can feel a lot longer without their favorite tunes.
- Alarm clock
- Yes, phones have their own alarm clocks, but you don’t want them to miss their first class because it wasn’t charged!
- Portable Hard Drive
- Trust me, they’ll need a lot of storage space for all those assignments.
- Late night study sessions are best when they don’t have to wake their roommate with the overhead lights.
- Sure, the library has them, but how convent is it to have it right in the room.
- This allows them to have access to all their favorite shows in between all that studying.
- Apple AirTags
- Let’s be honest. Things often go missing on college campuses. Here’s a good way to make sure they can track their most valuable items.
The Latest Hollywood Divorce & What Did Tyler Perry Say About Black Women? | The Amanda Seales Show
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Jeannie Mai
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
[VIDEO] Tamar Braxton Talks Burglary Caught On Tape “I’m Not Safe Anywhere”
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
Lionel Richie Blasts Diana Ross for Declining Him: “She’s over there singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Beyoncé”