Students at Olympic High School are now ‘safe and secured’ after a threat of gun violence on social media caused the school to be put on lockdown.
The Principal of Olympic High School,Erik Olejarczyk, in a detailed message to parents didn’t give all the details of the social media threat but did let parents know that the students and staff are safe. Students were not allowed off campus during the investigation but parents were waiting by to find out more details and to pick up their children.
After the events of Butler High School, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools are being more vigilant when it comes to gun violence on school campuses.
We will continue to give you on updates on this incident as they come in.
Get the complete story HERE
- Rickey Smiley Rips Black On Black Gun Violence After His Daughter Is Shot In Houston
- Do You Need To Be Tested For Covid-19? Visit These Testing Sites Today!
- The NBA Returns July 22nd For Scrimmage Games!
- Would You Vote Kanye West For President?
- REPORT: ABC Is Giving ‘Strahan, Sara and Keke’ The Boot!