Do you need help thinking of some New Year resolutions that you can stick to?
Here are some easy New Years Resolutions to consider:
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Take one day each week to do something for yourself.
- Exercise regularly.
- Eat healthier meals.
- Take time to relax and unwind.
- Read one new book every month.
- Give back to your community.
- Learn something new every day.
- Take a break from technology.
- Connect with nature.
Happy New Year!
Judge Joe Brown’s Accusations of Tina Turner Being a “Witch” and “Pimp” Resurface [LISTEN]
Rickey Smiley’s DM: I’m Growing Feelings For My Engaged Supervisor
Country Singer Jimmie Allen to Sell Mansion Following Rape Lawsuit and Divorce
Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: We Need Grown-Faced Little Boys For The Junior Deacon Board
Dionne Warwick Denies Toni Braxton and Mariah Carey as “Icons” [WATCH]
Storms Approaching NC Coast Memorial Weekend
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
You Are The Father!: Father's Day Photo Contest