Johnson C Smith University joins many other universities in requiring students to get the COVID-19 vaccine before returning to campus.
In a press release from May 12, the University announced as they prepare to welcome students back to the campus fall semester, students are required to return fully vaccinated.
Under the policy, students must complete a least a one-shot or two-shot vaccination process by Friday, July 30 before the start of classes on August 16, JCSU said. Those who plan on intending any summer academic enrichment programs or camps, internships, athletic conditioning must get vaccinated earlier.
After receiving the COVID-19 vaccine student will have to follow the verification process:
- Providing a copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card that will be kept in your health records in Health Services; or,
- Including vaccination verification, as evidenced by a doctor or vaccination clinic, as a part of your regular Health Immunization Form submission to Health Services
Livingstone College also will require vaccinations, while UNC Charlotte does not currently require the COVID-19 vaccine.
- DameDot Returns & Releases Deluxe Version Of ‘F**k Yo Summer’
- Watch: Angela Means Is Moved To Tears Revisiting Her Iconic Role of Felicia In ‘Friday’
- Marvin Sapp On The Making Of His Upcoming Biopic “It Was Very Emotional”
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- Mom Suing School Over Cotton Picking Project Spotlights Trend Of Misguided Slavery Related Lessons
- Foes Turn Friends In The Trailer For Season 5 Of Netflix’s ‘Cobra Kai’
- Eric Jaye Fights Temptation On His New Single ‘Belladonna’
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Gives Insightful Story On The Making Of His Biggest Hit ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- What’s the Difference? Charlotte vs Atlanta Rent Prices
- Queens University to Host Inaugural Division I Game Thursday
Johnson C Smith students required to get vaccinated before returning to campus was originally published on 927theblock.com