It’s looking like Panthers Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater will likely end up somewhere else, after the Panthers traded for New York Jets QB Sam Darnold on Monday.
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, “multiple teams” are interested in trading for Bridgewater. Rapoport said during a phone call between Panther GM Scott Fitterer and Bridgewater, Fitterer told him if he wanted to, he would give him permission to seek a trade to another team.
Potentially, Bridgewater could land on another team as a decent backup and help tutor whoever the QB is with that team. Rapoport also expects, to facilitate the trade, Bridgewater will need cut his salary to the $10 million grantees for 2021.
Cam Newton Heckled At His Own Football Camp Reactions
1.1 of 15
2.2 of 15
3.3 of 15
4.4 of 15
5.5 of 15
6.6 of 15
7.7 of 15
8.8 of 15
9.9 of 15
10.10 of 15
11.11 of 15
12.12 of 15
13.13 of 15
14.14 of 15
15.15 of 15
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $100!
- Ma’Khia Bryant: 16-Year-Old Girl Called Ohio Police For Help, Officer Killed Her Instead
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- FX’s ‘Dave’ Gets Season Two Release Date & Announces Upcoming Celebrity Guest Stars
- What We Know About Gabriel DeWitt Wilson: Suspect In Long Island Stop & Shop Shooting
- Dr. Fauci Shares How Current Vaccines Fight Against COVID-19 Variants [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jordan Brand Unveils Zion Williamson Signature Shoe, The Zion 1 [Photos]
- Auntie Maxine’s Not New To This, She’s True To This: 5 Times Maxine Waters Took a Stand
- ‘Jaslyn Will Not Die In Vain’: Family Holds Vigil For 7-Year-Old Girl Killed Outside Chicago McDonald’s
- Vanessa Bryant Speaks On Ending Kobe’s Longtime Deal With Nike
- Diddy To Help Pay For Black Rob’s Funeral
Multiple teams interested in trading for Teddy Bridgewater was originally published on wfnz.com