Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- Gary’s Tea: Weed At Church?! Jamal Bryant Thinks Cannabis Business Will Bring Black Men To Church
- What’s Trending: This Is The Dictionary’s 2022 Word Of The Year [WATCH]
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership
- Check Out The Action-Packed Trailer For Season 2 Of ‘STAR WARS: The Bad Batch’
- Jemele Hill Shares Her Thoughts On Jerry Jones 1957 Photo
- Jackie Chan Is In Talks To Finally Make ‘Rush Hour 4’
- Bill Cosby’s Rep Says Latest Sexual Assault Lawsuit Is ‘All About The Money’
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants Black Men To Come Back To Church With Cannabis Business
- Brittney Griner’s Wife Cherelle Speaks Out Amid Debate About Paul Whelan’s Release