Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
Let’s face it — Michael B. Jordan is one of the biggest sex symbols that Black women have had in the while. Sure, there’s People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Idris Elba, but Idris tends to attract a certain demographic — no shade. As for Michael Bae Jordan, his fans come in all shapes, sizes and tax brackets.
Just last week, Nicki Minaj shot her shot with the actor during her acceptance speech at the People’s Choice Awards. She “joked”, “Shout-out to Donatella Versace for custom making this outfit for me, and shout-out to Michael B. Jordan because he’s going to be taking it off of me tonight.”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
And let’s not forget that young Tennis phenom Naomi Osaka has a huge crush on Michael Bae. During her appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show back in September, Osaka admitted that Black Panther character Erik Killmonger was her crush in real life. In true Ellen form, she texted MBJ a photo of herself with the Tennis champ, and he actually responded.
He said in a video, “Naomi, it’s Michael B. I just wanted to say congratulations. Ellen hit me up and told me she was having you on the show, so I just wanted to send my love and support. It’s a big moment for you….Keep being great.”
But both Nicki and Naomi will have to stand in line with the rest of us MBJ stans. Some of us have been loving the actor since he was a young boy on The Wire. Others fell in love with him during his time on Parenthood. Then there are folks who only know him as the villain in Black Panther.
That’s ok though. There’s enough MBJ to go around for everyone to have their moment with him. And fellas, beware, because some ladies are willing to risk it all for a moment with MBJ, including their relationship. One fan tweeted, “My boyfriend going to have to share me with Michael B Jordan.” Tweeter Ryan Thompson joked, “Well, I’m Legally Changing My Name To Michael B. Jordan So That I Can Say All The Girls On Twitter Are Talking About Me.” Not a bad idea Ryan.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter:
If you plan to marry MBJ like 99.9% of other women on this planet, take the quiz below to find out which Michael B. Jordan will be your hubby.
- Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
- WGA And Hollywood Studios Reach Preliminary Deal In Writer’s Strike
- Olympic Bobsledder Aja Evans Files Lawsuit Alleging Chiropractor Sexually Assaulted Her
- Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
- Dan Patrick Joins Wes & Walker
- Put That On Everything? Usher To Headline Super Bowl LVIII In Las Vegas
- Lori Harvey Is The Queen Of Monochrome During Ferragamo’s Spring 2024 Fashion Show
- Halle Bailey Steps Out In A Dolce And Gabbana Trench Coat At Milan Fashion Week
- Shannon Sharpe Reveals “It Took A Lot” For Him Not To Put Hands On Skip Bayless Following ‘Undisputed’ Disrespect
- Natalia Bryant Makes Her Runway Debut During Milan Fashion Week
- Beat The Homies: Test Your NFL Week 3 Predictions Against Rock-T, GRIFF & Supa Dave
This Quiz Will Tell You Which Michael B. Jordan Character You’ll Marry was originally published on globalgrind.com
Lionel Richie Blasts Diana Ross for Declining Him: “She’s over there singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Beyoncé”
The Latest Hollywood Divorce & What Did Tyler Perry Say About Black Women? | The Amanda Seales Show
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Jeannie Mai
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
[VIDEO] Tamar Braxton Talks Burglary Caught On Tape “I’m Not Safe Anywhere”
Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
Teyana Taylor Announces Separation From Iman Shumpert After 7 Years of Marriage: ‘We Are Still The Best Of Friends’