Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
“Ray Donovan” actor Marion “Pooch” Hall was arrested this week for DUI and felony child endangerment, after allegedly letting his 2-year-old son drive because he was too drunk to drive!
Law enforcement sources say that Hall was driving in Burbank when witnesses called 911 after seeing the toddler in his lap holding the steering wheel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter:
Witnesses watched the car veer off and smash into a parked car. One eyewitness says he looked in the window and the car seat was just laying among the junk in the back seat. It was not installed.
Preliminary tests showed that his blood alcohol content was almost three times the legal limit. There were no reported injuries.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
Hall, 41, is currently in custody on $100,000 bail and is due in court tomorrow.
- Hot Spot: Ellen Degeneres Apologizes About Her Show, Says She’s A Work In Progress [WATCH]
- Seriously?! Cardi B And Her Sister Hennessy Are Being Accused Of Defamation In New Lawsuit From Trump Supporters
- How To Survive Seasonal Affective Disorder This Fall [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill’ Crowned Best Hip-Hop Album Of All-Time By Rolling Stone
- Vanessa Bryant Sues L.A County Sheriff Over Leaked Photos
- Daily Dilemma: Should Parents Be Punished For Sending Kids To School With Covid-19?
- First Ever U.S. High-Speed Rail System Approved For Dallas-To-Houston Bullet Train
- Taraji P. Henson Looking Better Than Mumbo Sauce On Howard China Wings In Stuntastic Bikini Flicks
- Kim Kardashian Rumored To Be Eyeing Divorce Over Kanye’s Anti-Abortion Stance
- Da Brat Opens Up About Dating Allen Iverson & Beating Up A Woman Over Him