Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
“Ray Donovan” actor Marion “Pooch” Hall was arrested this week for DUI and felony child endangerment, after allegedly letting his 2-year-old son drive because he was too drunk to drive!
Law enforcement sources say that Hall was driving in Burbank when witnesses called 911 after seeing the toddler in his lap holding the steering wheel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter:
Witnesses watched the car veer off and smash into a parked car. One eyewitness says he looked in the window and the car seat was just laying among the junk in the back seat. It was not installed.
Preliminary tests showed that his blood alcohol content was almost three times the legal limit. There were no reported injuries.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
Hall, 41, is currently in custody on $100,000 bail and is due in court tomorrow.
- Happy Birthday Anita Baker! Young People Appreciate The Queen Of Soul Too
- Mommy Crush: Magical Moments Of Alicia Keys In Mom Mode
- How Does It Feel: The Sexiest Music Videos Since D’Angelo’s ‘Untitled’
- Former New Orleans Saints Linebacker Boosts Graduation Rate For Oregon District’s Black Students
- Photo Of Eight Black Women Firefighters For Prince George’s County Goes Viral
- Janet Jackson Wins The Dolly Parton Challenge With Super Sexy Tinder Pic
- Oop! Former Grammy Awards Chief Claims The Nominations Are Rigged AF — Here’s How
- 2 Inmates In Mississippi Prison Die From ‘Blunt Force’ Beatings
- Jay Versace Is Internet Royalty – Here Are His Most Hilarious Videos
- Cleveland Cop Gets Over 4 Years In Prison After Urinating On Girl As She Waited For School Bus