Keke Palmer was all smiles at the Ice Age: Collision Course screening in Los Angeles.
Straying away from the typical red-carpet changing, the actress changed out of a über-glam look, for a chic, yet casual, denim ensemble.
Sporting an oversized off-white Spring/Summer 2016 denim jumpsuit, the Scream Queens star paired the look with a Fleur Du Mal bodysuit and Sergio Rossi shoes.
The jumpsuit had a matching belt at the waist and cute denim ties at the ankle. Such chic details!
The 22-year-old wore her hair in a slick, low ponytail, parted in the middle. Her makeup was neutral, with pink undertones. Her delicate statement choker is from Eddie Borgo and the drop necklace is compliments of Pamela Love.
Beauties, what do you think of Keke’s look? Is it FAB or FUG?! Vote below!
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
RED CARPET RUNDOWN: A Whole Lotta Leg And Style At The 2016 ESPY Awards
1. RUSSELL AND CIARA WILSONSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. ANDRA DAYSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. GINA RODRIGUEZSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. DAVID OYELOWOSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. CHRIS PAUL & CARMELO ANTHONYSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. TEYONAH PARRISSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. STEPHEN CURRYSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. AYESHA AND STEPHEN CURRYSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. LOLO JONESSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. VANESSA AND KOBE BRYANTSource:Getty 10 of 10
FAB OR FUG: Can Keke Palmer Make Denim Work, Work, Work On The Red Carpet? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com