Provided By: Healthwise
Most men develop osteoporosis as a result of:
• Smoking, which increases the rate of bone loss.
• Not getting enough weight-bearing exercise.
• Taking certain medications, such as corticosteroids (for example, prednisone).
• Having low levels of the male hormone testosterone.
• Drinking too much alcohol.
The Latest Hollywood Divorce & What Did Tyler Perry Say About Black Women? | The Amanda Seales Show
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Jeannie Mai
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
[VIDEO] Tamar Braxton Talks Burglary Caught On Tape “I’m Not Safe Anywhere”
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
Lionel Richie Blasts Diana Ross for Declining Him: “She’s over there singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Beyoncé”