If you are looking for a way to make some money, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper just announced a plan that could make you $1 million richer.
Over the next three months, the state will be giving four people $1 million each to those who have gotten at least one vaccine.
So here’s how it works, if you are 18 years old or older and get vaccinated or have already received the COVID-19 vaccine, you will automatically be entered in the cash drawing.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
North Carolinians 12-17 years old who have received at least one shot are automatically entered in the drawing which pays $125,000 to your college education at a school of your choice.
The first drawing will be on June 23 and will occur every other week until the last one on August 4. The drawing will take place every other Wednesday.
For those who are still unsure, Governor Cooper threw in another incentive. For those who get the shot today and moving forward will be entered twice for each drawing.
“Getting that first shot now will double your chances each time a name is picked,” Cooper said. “Of course, the best reason to get vaccinated is to protect yourself and your family. Now that most people aren’t wearing masks in most places, unvaccinated people can be a real danger to each other.”
Will you be getting the vaccine if you haven’t already? For a chance at $1 million?
- The New Trailer For Nia DaCosta’s ‘Candyman’ Reboot Is Sure To Give You Chills
- Tory Lanez Believes He Was A Target In Recent Car Accident: “Felt Like Someone Knew To Crash Into Us”
- With Senate Confirmation, Candace Jackson-Akiwumi Becomes The Only Black Woman To Currently Serve On Chicago Appeals Court
- Good Eats! Vegan Chef & Actress Tabitha Brown Launches New Seasoning Inspired By Summertime
- The Cast From ‘A Different World’ Reunite On E!’s ‘Reunion Road Trip’
- Black Farmers In Limbo As Racist Federal Lawsuit Halts Federal Debt Relief Program
- Jini Thornton Explains How Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Work [WATCH]
- Family Of Pharrell File $50 Million Lawsuit On City Of Virginia Beach & Cop That Killed Cousin Donovon Lynch
- ‘The Upshaws’ Has Been Renewed For Season 2 & The Cast Celebrates With A Virtual Dance Party
- Iowa Trump Supporter Pushed Towards Plea Deal To Lessen Sentence For Shooting Black Girl
NC Offering $1 Million Cash Drawing To Vaccinated Residents was originally published on 927theblock.com