The King will be changing his jersey number from No. 23 back to No. 6 next season. We all know what LeBron James did while wearing No. 6 with the Miami Heat.
Source tells The Athletic’s Shams Charania and Tim Cato that James is expected to return to his single digital number after “Space Jam: A New Legacy,” which will be released next month.
James wore No. 6 with the Heat and won an NBA championship in 2012 and 2013. He then went returned to No. 23 after signing back with the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016.
When James joined the Los Angeles Lakers he continued to wear No. 23.
LeBron considered giving up the No. 23 jersey to Anthony Davis when he joined the team in 2019. Davis also wore No. 23 when he was with the New Orleans Pelicans. But James could make the switch due to sponsorship reasons.
Undoubtedly, LeBron had some memorable moments in No. 6. I guess you can say it’s time to run it back!
- The New Trailer For Nia DaCosta’s ‘Candyman’ Reboot Is Sure To Give You Chills
- Tory Lanez Believes He Was A Target In Recent Car Accident: “Felt Like Someone Knew To Crash Into Us”
- With Senate Confirmation, Candace Jackson-Akiwumi Becomes The Only Black Woman To Currently Serve On Chicago Appeals Court
- Good Eats! Vegan Chef & Actress Tabitha Brown Launches New Seasoning Inspired By Summertime
- The Cast From ‘A Different World’ Reunite On E!’s ‘Reunion Road Trip’
- Black Farmers In Limbo As Racist Federal Lawsuit Halts Federal Debt Relief Program
- Jini Thornton Explains How Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Work [WATCH]
- Family Of Pharrell File $50 Million Lawsuit On City Of Virginia Beach & Cop That Killed Cousin Donovon Lynch
- ‘The Upshaws’ Has Been Renewed For Season 2 & The Cast Celebrates With A Virtual Dance Party
- Iowa Trump Supporter Pushed Towards Plea Deal To Lessen Sentence For Shooting Black Girl
LeBron James changing to No. 6 from No. 23 after Space Jam was originally published on wfnz.com