Michael Cohen has been sentenced to 3 years in prison according to reports.
According to Cnn.com, President Donald Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer,” Michael Cohen, said he takes “full responsibility” for the actions that he has previously pleaded guilty to during his appearance in a New York federal court on Wednesday.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cohen’s sentencing is a part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Cohen’s attorney, Guy Petrillo, begged for leniency.
Was this a fair sentencing?
- The Self-Hating Candace Owens Becomes Mother To A Black Baby Boy
- Police Defend Tacoma Cop Shown On Video Driving Over People At ‘Street Race’
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Jay-Z Launches $10M Fund For Minority-Owned Cannabis Businesses
- Made For TV?: Kim Kardashian Reportedly Saving Divorce Details For Final Season of KUWTK
- Tamia And Debra Cox Slay ‘Count On Me’ By Whitney Houston And CeCe Winans
- Ms. Juicy Shares What Her & Ms. Minnie’s Relationship Was Really Like + Details Of New Season Of Little Women Atlanta [EXCLUSIVE]
- Regina King Will Make Her ‘Saturday Night Live’ Debut
- ‘Bridgerton’s’ Diverse Cast Is The Result Of An “Inclusion Lens” By Netflix