Michael Cohen has been sentenced to 3 years in prison according to reports.
According to Cnn.com, President Donald Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer,” Michael Cohen, said he takes “full responsibility” for the actions that he has previously pleaded guilty to during his appearance in a New York federal court on Wednesday.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cohen’s sentencing is a part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Cohen’s attorney, Guy Petrillo, begged for leniency.
Was this a fair sentencing?
- EXCLUSIVE: Tank Says He’s Stepping Away From Music After His New Album “R&B Money” [WATCH]
- EXCLUSIVE: Kandi Drops Exclusive Tea On RHOA Reunion & Tiny Shares The Key To A Lasting Marriage
- The Case Of Christopher Shaw And His Struggle For Justice After Being Paralyzed By Texas Police
- Virginia Officials, Residents Mad USPS Closed Post Office With Historical Signs For ‘Colored’ Customers
- DameDot Returns & Releases Deluxe Version Of ‘F**k Yo Summer’
- Watch: Angela Means Is Moved To Tears Revisiting Her Iconic Role of Felicia In ‘Friday’
- Cast Of Marvin Sapp’s ‘Never Would Have Made It’ Say Fans Will Be Surprised By The Bishop’s Story
- In Blocking Ron DeSantis-Backed ‘Stop WOKE Act,’ Florida Judge Compares Law To ‘Stranger Things’
- Alabama Republicans Blame Google After Using KKK Photo On Facebook
- Marvin Sapp On The Making Of His Upcoming Biopic “It Was Very Emotional”