Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
Dez Bryant is officially back in the NFL.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
After being released from the Dallas Cowboys in April, the multi-time Pro Bowl WR has inked a 1-year deal to go play in New Orleans with Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints.
Bryant, the Cowboys all-time leader in touchdown receptions, was let go by the franchise in a highly publicized move this past offseason. The Cowboys believed they would get a WR-by-commitee approach with Bryant’s departure but the plan didn’t work. Instead, they traded a 2019 1st-round pick to the Oakland Raiders for Amari Cooper.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter:
Bryant, 30, is coming off a season where he caught 69 passes for 838 yards and 6 touchdowns. His best season in the NFL came in 2014 when he caught 88 passes for 1,320 yards and 16 touchdowns. Joining the Saints pairs him with one of the league’s best quarterbacks in Brees and an explosive offense that most experts have picked to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.
- The Hornets Take On The Celtics Tonight “Live @ The HIVE!”
- Snoop Dogg Gets A Star On The “Hollywood Walk Of Fame!”
- Huggy Lowdown: Where Will You Be Spending Thanksgiving?
- If Guy Were You He Wouldn’t Let Anyone Cook!
- Top Of The Morning: Mariah Carey’s Fans Are Not Happy!
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Diddy On The Loss Of Kim Porter: “We Were More Than Soulmates”
- Macy’s Dragged For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- Is It Too Early To Put Up The Christmas Tree?
- Looking For Fun Holiday Activities?
Dez Bryant Signs 1-Year Deal With The New Orleans Saints was originally published on theboxhouston.com