Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
Dez Bryant is officially back in the NFL.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
After being released from the Dallas Cowboys in April, the multi-time Pro Bowl WR has inked a 1-year deal to go play in New Orleans with Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints.
Bryant, the Cowboys all-time leader in touchdown receptions, was let go by the franchise in a highly publicized move this past offseason. The Cowboys believed they would get a WR-by-commitee approach with Bryant’s departure but the plan didn’t work. Instead, they traded a 2019 1st-round pick to the Oakland Raiders for Amari Cooper.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter:
Bryant, 30, is coming off a season where he caught 69 passes for 838 yards and 6 touchdowns. His best season in the NFL came in 2014 when he caught 88 passes for 1,320 yards and 16 touchdowns. Joining the Saints pairs him with one of the league’s best quarterbacks in Brees and an explosive offense that most experts have picked to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.
- Janelle Monae Celebrates Her Birthday In A $358 Red Hot Cult Gaia Swimsuit
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- Recession Forthcoming? President Joe Biden Joins the Rickey Smiley Morning Show [LISTEN]
- Malik Smiley Graduates from Alabama State University [LISTEN]
- LeBron James Responds To Manager Maverick Carter Reportedly Admitting To Placing Illegal NBA Bets
- Bronny James Cleared To Return To Basketball After Cardiac Arrest & LeBron Will Skip Lakers Game To Watch Debut
- Black Lives Matter Denies Affiliation With Rhode Island BLM ‘Imposter’ Mark Fisher Who Endorsed Trump
- Mayor of Gastonia passed away
- Funds Pledged To Mobilize Black Male Voters As Polls Claim More African Americans Supporting Trump
- Fantasia Opens Up About Going Broke And Healing Through ‘The Color Purple’
Dez Bryant Signs 1-Year Deal With The New Orleans Saints was originally published on theboxhouston.com
Steve Smith Sr. Weighs In On Frank Reich’s Firing
How To Download The 105.3 RNB App On Your Smartphone
Bank of America Stadium built on demolished Black neighborhood, area of heinous racial lynching
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Toni Braxton And Birdman Set The Internet Ablaze With An Adorable Selfie
Naomi Osaka Gets Candid About Her Insecurities With Motherhood
Salute To Seniors Digital Yearbook: Submit your photo to win a laptop!
Join 105.3 RnB Mobile Text Club!