Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
Dez Bryant is officially back in the NFL.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
After being released from the Dallas Cowboys in April, the multi-time Pro Bowl WR has inked a 1-year deal to go play in New Orleans with Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints.
Bryant, the Cowboys all-time leader in touchdown receptions, was let go by the franchise in a highly publicized move this past offseason. The Cowboys believed they would get a WR-by-commitee approach with Bryant’s departure but the plan didn’t work. Instead, they traded a 2019 1st-round pick to the Oakland Raiders for Amari Cooper.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter:
Bryant, 30, is coming off a season where he caught 69 passes for 838 yards and 6 touchdowns. His best season in the NFL came in 2014 when he caught 88 passes for 1,320 yards and 16 touchdowns. Joining the Saints pairs him with one of the league’s best quarterbacks in Brees and an explosive offense that most experts have picked to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.
- Dwight Howard Says He Feel ‘Free’ After Rumors That He Was Gay
- Ava DuVernay’s “When They See Us” Racks Up 16 Emmy Nominations!
- Cardi B Has A New Campaign With Reebok!
- What’s Your Ethnicity?’: Kellyanne ‘Alternative Facts’ Conway Asks A Reporter When Questioned About Trump’s Racism
- Yay Or Nay: ‘Girls Trip’ Director Malcolm D. Lee Takes Over ‘Space Jam 2’ From Director Terence Nance
- Jharrel Jerome Reacts To Getting His First Emmy Nomination For ‘When They See Us’
- Oh Word? More People Have Spotted André 3000 Playing The Flute In The Most Random Places
- 5 Things To Know About African American Museum Founder Sadie-Roberts Joseph
- Maryland Police Chief Gives Lackluster Apology After Bodycam Footage Shows Cop Calling Suspects N-Word
- Black Girl Problems: Are You A Product Junkie?
Dez Bryant Signs 1-Year Deal With The New Orleans Saints was originally published on theboxhouston.com