BAD HENRY is about the chilling 1990s murders of 10 young African American women in Charlotte by serial killer Henry Louis Wallace. Unlike most serial killers who murder innocent strangers, Wallace preyed on women he knew: co-workers, friends, or friends of his girlfriend.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
It took 2 years to catch the killer, but detective-turned-Charlotte sheriff Garry McFadden (star of ID’s I AM HOMICIDE) helped solve the mystery that led to Henry’s capture. McFadden was the only black detective on the homicide team at the time.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @oldschool1053
McFadden speaks on his experience on capturing the killer and the families were able to move forward.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Guy’s Gripe: Offset Is Trying To Get Cardi Back The Wrong Way
- Roland Martin: Help Bennett College Keep Their Doors Open
- Morning Minute: Dak Prescott Melts Under Heat!
- Last Minute Gift Guide 2018
- Morning Minute: KFC’s Fried Chicken Fire Log
- Inside Her Story: Vegan Meals For The Homeless
- What Do Heart Attacks And Christmas Have In Comman?
- Cameron Sterling, 18-Year-Old Son Of Alton Sterling, Accused Of Raping 8-Year-Old
- Chirl Girl’s Christmas Song of The Day: The Dramatics
- Black Man Beaten By Cops On Video Is Lying About His Injuries, Police Say
[WATCH] Star Of ‘I AM Homicide’ Deputy Talks New Docu-Series, BAD HENRY was originally published on 927theblock.com