BAD HENRY is about the chilling 1990s murders of 10 young African American women in Charlotte by serial killer Henry Louis Wallace. Unlike most serial killers who murder innocent strangers, Wallace preyed on women he knew: co-workers, friends, or friends of his girlfriend.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
It took 2 years to catch the killer, but detective-turned-Charlotte sheriff Garry McFadden (star of ID’s I AM HOMICIDE) helped solve the mystery that led to Henry’s capture. McFadden was the only black detective on the homicide team at the time.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @oldschool1053
McFadden speaks on his experience on capturing the killer and the families were able to move forward.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Happy Birthday Ginuwine!!!
- Happy Birthday Keyshia!!!
- The Packers Take On The 49ers On “Monday Night Football!”
- Marsha Ambrosius Talks Bossing Around Michael Jackson And Motherhood [EXCLUSIVE]
- Guy’s Gripe: Funeral Rules
- Huggy Lowdown: A Royal Baby!
- Stacey Dash Reportedly Married Another Trump Worshiper Just 10 Days After They Met
- Roland Martin: Stacey Abrams Is ‘Deeply Concerned’ About Voter Suppression
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
[WATCH] Star Of ‘I AM Homicide’ Deputy Talks New Docu-Series, BAD HENRY was originally published on 927theblock.com