When Whitney Houston moved out of Newport Beach rental she left behind a Bible her landlord held on to that’s now worth $95,000.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
TMZ reports: Whitney rented the home from 2009-2011. The owner says he found the bible in a box along with some clothes and CDs by the trash after she’d moved out. He says he had signed an NDA and contacted Houston’s agent about the left-behind items, but was told he could keep them.
The Bible has Houston’s handwriting all over it (see photos here) plus notes that include her and Bobby Brown’s names and wedding date and their daughter Bobbi Kristina’s birthday.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @oldschool1053
Houston rented the home from 2009-2011. When cleaning out the space, the owner found a box with a few of her items in it by the trash and even though he’d signed a nondisclosure agreement, he was told he could keep the items. He trashed all but the Bible when he sold the property in 2012 because he thought it was “interesting” and would be a good investment.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Here’s What You Need To Know About Financial Aid During The Pandemic [WATCH]
- Travis Scott Teases Unreleased Air Jordan 1 “PS5” Lows
- Ty Dolla $ign On How He Picks Features, ‘Tyrone 2021’ & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Drake Reveals New Album Release Date
- The Oprah Effect: Mogul To Rally Voters With Town Halls In Battleground States Days Before The Election
- NBA Player Zach Randolph’s Wife Files For Divorce Weeks After A “Hacked” Tweet
- It Sure Seems Like Black Folks Are Fueling The Record Number Of Early Voters
- “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” Rapper Silento Arrested After Allegedly Driving 143 MPH
- VIDEO: Senator Kamala Harris Makes Several Cleveland Stops To Greet Voters!
- Busta Rhymes Shows Off Rock-Solid Abs, 50 Cent Throws Light Jabs