When Whitney Houston moved out of Newport Beach rental she left behind a Bible her landlord held on to that’s now worth $95,000.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
TMZ reports: Whitney rented the home from 2009-2011. The owner says he found the bible in a box along with some clothes and CDs by the trash after she’d moved out. He says he had signed an NDA and contacted Houston’s agent about the left-behind items, but was told he could keep them.
The Bible has Houston’s handwriting all over it (see photos here) plus notes that include her and Bobby Brown’s names and wedding date and their daughter Bobbi Kristina’s birthday.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @oldschool1053
Houston rented the home from 2009-2011. When cleaning out the space, the owner found a box with a few of her items in it by the trash and even though he’d signed a nondisclosure agreement, he was told he could keep the items. He trashed all but the Bible when he sold the property in 2012 because he thought it was “interesting” and would be a good investment.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Eddie Murphy Says Sammy Davis Jr, Revealed He Worshipped The Devil
- WHY? Man Uses Bare Feet To Operate On-Flight Video Screen, Internet Collectively Fries Him
- Instagram Might Start Hiding Public Like Counts & They’re Already Testing It Out In 7 Countries
- C’mon Son: These Black Shows Were Cancelled Way Too Soon
- Get Ready: This All-Black Sketch Comedy Group Just Got Their Own Netflix Show
- Meghan McCain Whines That She Can’t Attack llhan Omar Because Trump Is Too Racist
- You Eating It? Folks Say THIS Breadless Sandwich Is The Next Big Thing In Food
- Delusional Black Trump Worshiper Wonders: ‘Are People Of Color Still Welcome In This Movement’
- Sexual Assault Charges Against Kevin Spacey Dropped
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Trolls Evelyn By Inviting Jennifer On The Girls Trip