Community Voices host Ron Holland discusses Mental Health Awareness Month with The Lil Homie Project Founder, Charisse Ervin, who lost her son in 2016 due to his fight with Bi-Polar/depression disorder. She explains how the foundation has helped her heal and in return help other youth with become educated about mental health.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
You can get more information about The Lil Homie Project and their upcoming block party by going to thelilhomieproject.org
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
- Aretha Franklin…..Thank You!
- Clive Davis, Diana Ross & More React to Aretha Franklin’s Death
- Ms. Hughes Statement On The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- [BREAKING] Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Corey Holcomb Knows ‘How To Make Things Happen’
- Cardi B Will Open the MTV VMAs on Monday Night!
- People Are Buying Outfits Just To Post on Social Media And Then Returning Them!
- Huggy Lowdown: Donald Trump’s To-Do List
- Happy Birthday Anthony!!!
- Great News For Cookie Lovers!
[WATCH] Charisse Ervin Takes Her Tragedy And Turns Into A Passion To Help Youth was originally published on praisecharlotte.com