Money-hungry preachers come in all shades. In 2015, you had Creflo Dollar who claimed he needed a $65 million private jet, which he disturbingly received. Now there is white Louisiana-based televangelist who is asking his followers to give him $54 million for his own personal plane.Jesse Duplantis has several reasons why he needs a jet and one of them has to do with demons.
Duplantis, 68, posted a dramatic video begging for the coins.
Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
“I really believe that if the Lord Jesus Christ was physically on the Earth today, he wouldn’t be riding a donkey,” he suggested “He’d be in an airplane flying all over the world.”
He also told his “disciples” he needed the jet to so he “can go anywhere in the world in one stop.”
But get this — he’s owned other jets.
“You know I’ve owned three different jets in my life and used them and used them and just burning them up for the Lord,”Duplantis babbled.
He was asking for a Dassault Falcon 7X, which is a three-engine jet with a range of 5,950 nautical miles. It has customizable cabins and can accommodate 12 to 16 passengers.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘oldschool1053’
Why can’t Duplantis fly commercial like the majority of people on God’s green earth, you ask? Back in 2015, he argued — along with another private jet-loving preacher from Texas named Kenneth Copeland — that he must be in a private plane because commercial flights are full of “a bunch of demons.”
Maybe Duplantis and Creflo can go on a world tour together. Jet-setting across the globe spreading the doctrines of capitalism and lies in the name of Jesus. And Donald Trump could totally be the opening act!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Article Courtesy of NewsOne
First Picture Courtesy of YouTube, Jesse Duplantis, and NewsOne
Second Picture Courtesy of Extreme-Photographer and Getty Images
- The Self-Hating Candace Owens Becomes Mother To A Black Baby Boy
- Police Defend Tacoma Cop Shown On Video Driving Over People At ‘Street Race’
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Jay-Z Launches $10M Fund For Minority-Owned Cannabis Businesses
- Made For TV?: Kim Kardashian Reportedly Saving Divorce Details For Final Season of KUWTK
- Tamia And Debra Cox Slay ‘Count On Me’ By Whitney Houston And CeCe Winans
- Ms. Juicy Shares What Her & Ms. Minnie’s Relationship Was Really Like + Details Of New Season Of Little Women Atlanta [EXCLUSIVE]
- Regina King Will Make Her ‘Saturday Night Live’ Debut
- ‘Bridgerton’s’ Diverse Cast Is The Result Of An “Inclusion Lens” By Netflix