Do we include former FBI Director James Comey as a member of the BeyHive? During one official FBI briefing, Comey says he once sang Beyoncé’s “Sandcastles.”
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘oldschool1053’
During a promo run for his new memoir, “A Higher Loyalty,” which details his role as FBI director both for President Obama and President Trump, Comey recalled the time he received a counterintelligence case with the code name “Sandcastles.”
“They always have weird code names,” Comey told PBS NewsHour. “It was ‘Sandcastles,’ and so I said ‘Beyoncé!’ And I was the only one in the room who had any idea what I was talking about. People were like ‘What?’ I said, ‘We built sandcastles’… Honest to God, I sung like that.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The other artists Comey says he enjoys listening to? Taylor Swift and Kendrick Lamar.
- Clemson University ‘Affirmative Action Bake Sale’ Cookie Prices Based On The Buyer’s Race
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- White History Month Is Trending On Twitter Because…Of Course It Is!
- Legend Making Legends: John Singleton Empowered Ice Cube So He Could Do The Same For Others
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Urban One Inc’s Reach Media Announces R&B Superstar Ralph Tresvant of New Edition as Host of “Love and R&B”
- Tone-Deaf Miami Cops Unveil Black History Month-Themed Police Car
- Black Caucus Meets With White House On Police Reform In Wake Of Tyre Nichols Murder