Covid-19 cases are currently rising in Mecklenburg County. With students going back to school, this could be a concern for some parents.
Use these tips to help protect your student as they return back to school:
- Encourage your child to wear a mask.
2. Social Distancing:
- Remind your child to maintain physical distance from others whenever possible.
3. Hand Hygiene:
- Promote regular handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Provide hand sanitizer for your child’s book bag.
4. Routine Cleaning and Disinfection:
- Maintain a consistent cleaning schedule for high-touch surfaces like doorknobs, desks, and handrails.
5. Stay Home When Sick:
6. Testing and Contact Tracing:
- Set up a testing program in collaboration with local health authorities. Quickly identify cases and trace contacts to prevent further spread.
The Latest Hollywood Divorce & What Did Tyler Perry Say About Black Women? | The Amanda Seales Show
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
[VIDEO] Tamar Braxton Talks Burglary Caught On Tape “I’m Not Safe Anywhere”
Jonathan Majors Sparks Marriage Rumors After Calling Meagan Good “The Mrs.”
Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
Tight Ends: Miami Dolphin Tyreek Hill Wants To Become Porn Star After Retiring, Social Media Has Thoughts
Shannon Sharpe Loses His Mind & Chugs Liquor After Brittany Renner Reveals Her Body Count, Social Media Reacts