New Year’s Eve is an exciting time for many of us.
Unfortunately, this also comes with an increased risk of danger.
Follow these tips to practice safety tonight:
- Designate a sober driver if you plan to drink.
- Wear brightly colored clothing, so you can be seen.
- Avoid walking alone, especially at night.
- Stay in well-lit and populated areas.
- Be aware of your surroundings and the people around you.
- Stay with your group of friends and stay together.
- If you are going to an unfamiliar area, have a plan of action and know where you are going.
- Have a charged cell phone with you.
- Do not leave your drinks unattended.
- Use public transportation, such as a bus or train, to get to and from your destination.
Happy New Year!
Judge Joe Brown’s Accusations of Tina Turner Being a “Witch” and “Pimp” Resurface [LISTEN]
Rickey Smiley’s DM: I’m Growing Feelings For My Engaged Supervisor
Country Singer Jimmie Allen to Sell Mansion Following Rape Lawsuit and Divorce
Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: We Need Grown-Faced Little Boys For The Junior Deacon Board
Dionne Warwick Denies Toni Braxton and Mariah Carey as “Icons” [WATCH]
Storms Approaching NC Coast Memorial Weekend
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
You Are The Father!: Father's Day Photo Contest