It’s about to get really cold in the Queen City!
It’s important to be mindful of a few safety tips as the cold weather quickly approaches.
Here are some tips to prepare for Charlotte’s freezing weather:
- Wear layers of loose, warm clothing to protect yourself from cold temperatures.
- Cover exposed skin to protect against frostbite and hypothermia.
- Wear waterproof boots, gloves, and a hat to keep your body heat in.
- Check the weather before going outdoors and plan accordingly.
- Bring a cell phone and/or whistle in case of an emergency.
- If you get lost, stay in one place and wait for help rather than trying to find your way in the winter conditions.
- Avoid walking on icy surfaces, as they can be slippery and dangerous.
- Make sure your vehicle has antifreeze and a full tank of gas in case of an emergency.
- If you have to be outside for a prolonged period of time, take regular breaks in warm places and stay hydrated.
- Check on elderly relatives and neighbors to make sure they are safe and warm in freezing temperatures.
Gary’s Tea: Malia Ann (Obama) Rocks A New Name and New Look
Kandi Respond To Critics After Saying Xscape Has Larger Fanbase Than SWV
10 Potential Castmates For ‘The Real Housewives Of New Orleans’
Unexpected Interviews with LaTocha, Rocky, and Kandi Get Heated
New York Knicks Legend, Willis Reed Dead at 80
Black Tony Is Finally Coming To Work…At 11 O’clock [WATCH]
Cee-Lo Green Thrown From Horse At Atlanta Party Honoring Shawty Lo [VIDEO]
Donald Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury