Although most college students have already made their way back to campus and moved in their dorms, it’s not too late to make sure they have everything they need and more!
Here are some college dorm must-haves for your student:
- Phone Wallet
- This ensures they always have their student ID, access cards, license, and payment cards handy.
- Desk Lamp
- They’ll appreciate this during those late study nights.
- Power Strip
- Keep all those electronics charged.
- Command Strips/Hooks
- To hang their favorite pictures!
- LED Lights
- To add a little style to their dorm.
- Wireless Printer
- Sometimes, a walk to the library is too much. Especially, before class.
- Laundry Hamper
- Trust me.
- Dorms can get hot througout the day.
- Plastic Storage Bins
- They’ll need the extra space.
- Water Filter Pitcher
- Who wants to use those water fountains with so many germs?
- Roku Streaming Device/TV
- A little entertainment in between those studies.
- Shower Shoes
- Do I need to explain?
The Latest Hollywood Divorce & What Did Tyler Perry Say About Black Women? | The Amanda Seales Show
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Jeannie Mai
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
[VIDEO] Tamar Braxton Talks Burglary Caught On Tape “I’m Not Safe Anywhere”
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
Lionel Richie Blasts Diana Ross for Declining Him: “She’s over there singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Beyoncé”