School is back in session, and many students are taking the bus.
To keep your child safe this year, here are some safety tips to share with them:
- Always walk on the sidewalk to the bus stop. Never run. If there is no sidewalk, walk on the left facing traffic.
- While at the bus stop, wait quietly in a safe place well away from the road. Do not run and play while waiting.
- Never throw things on the bus or out the windows.
- If you leave something on the bus, never return to the bus to get it. The driver may not see you come back, and they may begin moving the bus.
- Always cross the street in from of the bus. Never go behind the bus.
- Never speak to strangers at the bus stop, and never get into the car with a stranger.
The Latest Hollywood Divorce & What Did Tyler Perry Say About Black Women? | The Amanda Seales Show
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Jeannie Mai
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
[VIDEO] Tamar Braxton Talks Burglary Caught On Tape “I’m Not Safe Anywhere”
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
Teyana Taylor Announces Separation From Iman Shumpert After 7 Years of Marriage: ‘We Are Still The Best Of Friends’