Like almost everything else in the world right now, college isn’t cheap. Luckily for students, there are some companies that will help cover college tuition for their employees.
- Through partnership with Guild Education, employees have access to up to $5,250 of tuition reimbursement annually.
- Employees have access to scholarships and tuition discounts for more than 100 schools nationwide.
- Part-time employees can receive up to $2,500 if they work at least 15 hours a week.
- The tuition reimbursement program covers up to $4,000 annually for undergraduate and graduate programs, individual courses, online programs and technical training.
- Part-time and full-time employees are eligible for debt-free assistance for select undergraduate degrees and certificate programs.
- Wells Fargo
- Employees can receive up to $5,000 annually for eligible tuition expenses.
- Through Live Better U education program, Walmart will cover 100% of college tuition and books for associates.
For more information, read the full story here.