If you’re looking for something fun to do with your family while they’re in town, you may want to visit some holiday light displays around the Charlotte area. Charlotte and surrounding cities offer several opportunities to see illuminating displays. The best part is it can be done without breaking the bank! Click here to read more.
Free Light Displays in Charlotte and Surrounding Cities
Festival of Trees in Belmont
- Location: 24 S. Main Street, Belmont NC 28012
- When: Nov. 29-Jan. 3
- Cost: Free
Harbin Family Christmas Lights
- Location: 10223 Summer House Ct.
- When: Dec. 1-31
- Cost: Donations go to Make-A-Wish Central & Western Carolina
Fantetti Light Show
- Location: 263 Palaside Dr., Concord
- When: Nov. 28-Dec. 25, starting at 6 p.m.
- Cost: Donations go to charity chosen by family.
Arndt Christmas Lights
- Location: 14904 Carbert Ln., Huntersville
- When: Dec. 1-31, 5:30 p.m.-9 p.m.
Lights on Indian Beech
- Location: 9592 Indian Beech Ave., Concord
- When: 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Judge Joe Brown’s Accusations of Tina Turner Being a “Witch” and “Pimp” Resurface [LISTEN]
Rickey Smiley’s DM: I’m Growing Feelings For My Engaged Supervisor
Country Singer Jimmie Allen to Sell Mansion Following Rape Lawsuit and Divorce
Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: We Need Grown-Faced Little Boys For The Junior Deacon Board
Dionne Warwick Denies Toni Braxton and Mariah Carey as “Icons” [WATCH]
Storms Approaching NC Coast Memorial Weekend
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
You Are The Father!: Father's Day Photo Contest