As previously reported, Kenya and her husband announced in September that they were splitting and Kenya’s since called their marriage “toxic” even noting that Marc bailed on an anniversary Turks and Caicos trip leaving Kenya to celebrate it alone with baby Brooklyn.
Now, however, Kenya’s saying that she’s open to reconciling with Marc.
Kenya was a guest on “The Real” this week and she told the hosts that as RHOA continues to air, Marc might be having a change of heart.
“I think the first thing is to put the child first,” said Kenya. “I think Marc watching the show – we shot at like six months ago. I think he’s seeing himself and some of the things,” Kenya added. “We haven’t gotten along then, but we are getting along amazing now.”
Kenya also said flat out that she’s open to reconciling with her estranged husband after counseling and working on communication.
“Yeah, I think so,” said Kenya. “I think that with counseling and really working on the relationship and being vulnerable, being honest, you know, just keeping it real, I think the breakdown happened when we stop communicating effectively. It just turned a corner and then just got really hard. “
There might be some validity to Kenya’s claims that Marc could be considering working on their marriage, he was seen on her Instagram celebrating baby Brooklyn’s first birthday by her side.
Do you think Kenya and her husband will reconcile? See a clip of her on “The Real” on the next page.
“Does she still have bills that need to be paid?” aked Kenya rhetorically. “No, I don’t think so. I think that’s fake news. Listen, there’s not a lot of jobs out here that will pay a woman in their 50s — a black woman, especially — close to or over a seven-figure salary. So no, I don’t think she’s gonna quit any time soon.”
She also added that she does think it’s time for NeNe to take a break.
“She’s been on the show for a long time, since the beginning. And I think the last two years have been really hard for her. I mean, #SpitGate is coming up, where she has issues spitting things at people, including myself,” said Kenya. “And I just think that that’s not the NeNe that we fell in love with. Like, we wanna see the fun, fun-loving, homegirl NeNe. And I think maybe it’s just time for her to take a step back from the show and just get herself together.”
This article was originally posted on Bossip.com.
Throwback Photos Of Kenya Moore Through The Years [PHOTOS]
1. 29th Annual NAACP Image Awards - ArrivalsSource:Getty 1 of 28
2. 3rd Annual Black Girls Rock! AwardsSource:Getty 2 of 28
3. 2008 BET Awards After PartySource:Getty 3 of 28
4. Lionsgate Premiere of Tyler Perry's "Meet the Browns"Source:Getty 4 of 28
5. 2007 Clive Davis Pre-GRAMMY Awards Party - ArrivalsSource:Getty 5 of 28
6. Karma: The 4th Annual Ludacris Foundation Dinner & Casino Night - ArrivalsSource:Getty 6 of 28
7. 2006 ESPY Awards - ArrivalsSource:Getty 7 of 28
8. 6th Annual BET Awards - ArrivalsSource:Getty 8 of 28
9. The First Annual Queen Latifah Vibe Hollywood Gala - ArrivalsSource:Getty 9 of 28
10. BET 25th Anniversary Show - ArrivalsSource:Getty 10 of 28
11. BET 25th Anniversary Show - ArrivalsSource:Getty 11 of 28
12. "The Color Purple" Broadway Opening Night - After PartySource:Getty 12 of 28
13. "The Color Purple" Broadway Opening Night - After PartySource:Getty 13 of 28
14. 2005 BET Comedy Awards - ArrivalsSource:Getty 14 of 28
15. Patrick McMullan ArchivesSource:Getty 15 of 28
16. 2004 Vibe Awards on UPN - ArrivalsSource:Getty 16 of 28
17. "Ray" Los Angeles Premiere - After PartySource:Getty 17 of 28
18. 2004 American Black Film Festival - Film Life Movie Awards - Red CarpetSource:Getty 18 of 28
19. "Deliver Us From Eva" PremiereSource:Getty 19 of 28
20. Vibe Awards: Beats, Style, Flavor - ArrivalsSource:Getty 20 of 28
21. "Martin Lawrence Live: Runteldat" World PremiereSource:Getty 21 of 28
22. "Martin Lawrence Live: Runteldat" World PremiereSource:Getty 22 of 28
23. Kenya Moore, Miss Michigan USA, a 22-yeaSource:Getty 23 of 28
24. Starlight Children's Foundation of Southern California's "The Child In All of Us" 10th Annual Humanitarian Award Salute to Arsenio Hall and Fourth Annual Children's Friendship Award Salute to the Cast of "Star Trek: The Next Generation"Source:Getty 24 of 28
25. Second Annual Jim Thorpe Pro Sports AwardsSource:Getty 25 of 28
26. Second Annual Jim Thorpe Pro Sports AwardsSource:Getty 26 of 28
27. CBS Winter TCA Press TourSource:Getty 27 of 28
28. CBS Winter TCA Press TourSource:Getty 28 of 28
Kenya Moore Hints Her and Marc Daly’s Marriage Might Be Back On [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com