Pasquotank County, NC District Attorney, Andrew Womble, said in today’s press conference of Deputy Sheriffs’ shooting death of Andrew Brown, Jr. on April 21, 2021, in Elizabeth City, NC, was “justified.” However, Brown’s family disagrees and wants justice. Additionally, Brown’s family disputes Womble’s account of what happened in the video footage of his death.
So, in an effort to create transparency and get justice, Andrew Brown, Jr’s family is asking for Womble to recuse himself because of the close relationship he has with the Sheriff’s Department and its deputies. Click here to read the full story.
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- Mom Suing School Over Cotton Picking Project Spotlights Trend Of Misguided Slavery Related Lessons
- Foes Turn Friends In The Trailer For Season 5 Of Netflix’s ‘Cobra Kai’
- Eric Jaye Fights Temptation On His New Single ‘Belladonna’
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Gives Insightful Story On The Making Of His Biggest Hit ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- What’s the Difference? Charlotte vs Atlanta Rent Prices
- Queens University to Host Inaugural Division I Game Thursday
- The Game Is Afoot, Again: Millie Bobby Brown Returns In Netflix’s ‘Enola Holmes 2’
- Homeowners Pitch To Real Estate Tycoons In Netflix’s New Reality Series ‘Buy My House’
- An Alleged Racist Juneteenth Party With A Trump Shine Is Giving Big ‘Get Out’ Vibes: Here’s What We Know