The Jacksonville Jaguars have selected Trevor Lawrence as their quarterback of the here and now, putting to end the worst kept secret in football circles.
Urban Meyer’s first big move as the architect of an NFL job involves taking a prospect many believed would be the first overall selection the moment he declared for the draft. A National Champion as a freshman, and with just two losses as a starter in college, Lawrence enters the league trying to deliver on the promise attached to the hype he’s had surrounding him since stepping on campus at Clemson.
Jacksonville won’t have time to rest, as they pick again in the first round at #25 overall among their ten current selections in this year’s draft.
- Gary’s Tea: Cathy Hughes Spills Tea On Wendy Williams & Blasts Rickey’s Dating Life [WATCH]
- Cathy Hughes Talks Urban One Honors, Stories Of DMX, & More Coming To TVOne [WATCH]
- Oakland Athletics will start to explore possibility of relocating
- FDA Could Give Final Approval For Pfizer Vaccines for 12-15 Year Olds!
- Are The Days Of Wearing A Mask Almost Behind Us?
- Congrats, Drizzy: The Numerous Projects That Makes Drake Billboard’s Artist of the Decade
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- Gas prices jump overnight after Colonial Pipline cyperattack, shutdown
- Porsha Williams Confirms Engagement To RHOA Co-Star’s Ex-Husband Simon Guobadia
Jacksonville Jaguars select Former Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence as #1 Overall Pick was originally published on wfnz.com