The Jacksonville Jaguars have selected Trevor Lawrence as their quarterback of the here and now, putting to end the worst kept secret in football circles.
Urban Meyer’s first big move as the architect of an NFL job involves taking a prospect many believed would be the first overall selection the moment he declared for the draft. A National Champion as a freshman, and with just two losses as a starter in college, Lawrence enters the league trying to deliver on the promise attached to the hype he’s had surrounding him since stepping on campus at Clemson.
Jacksonville won’t have time to rest, as they pick again in the first round at #25 overall among their ten current selections in this year’s draft.
- Amazon To Hire 150,000 Employees For Holiday Season
- Atrium To Host Flu Shot Clinics In October
- President Biden Announces Pardons And Other Action On Federal Marijuana Reform
- The Hollywood Reporter Will Honor Issa Rae At Its Annual Women In Entertainment Gala
- Rap Stars Join CA Governor Gavin Newsom As He Signs Bill Limiting Use of Rap Lyrics As Evidence In Criminal Trials
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- The Story Of Basketball’s Best Kept Secret Raymond Lewis Revealed In Award-Winning Documentary
- Gary’s Tea: Lyfe Jennings Receives Backlash After Sharing His Jeffrey Dahmer Prison Story [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Brat Talks About Mase & Diddy Beef & How The Music Industry REALLY Works! [WATCH]
- Residents Stirred by New Sugar Creek Townhomes Priced at $3K a Month
Jacksonville Jaguars select Former Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence as #1 Overall Pick was originally published on wfnz.com