DMX is currently still in the hospital on life support after an alleged drug overdose on Friday, April 2nd which reportedly was followed up by a heart attack leaving his brain deprived of oxygen.
Well, now it looks like there is more to worry about after X allegedly has tested positive for COVID-19 per VladTV.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
His family has not confirmed the news however sources say his manager did and they’re watching him very closely with minimal visitation.
Let’s continue to keep DMX in our prayers. As we get more information, we’ll keep you updated.
- Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
- Beyoncé And Megan Thee Stallion Ate During The Houston Leg Of The RWT
- My First Time: Shameik Moore Gives Us His Actual ‘First Time’ Story
- Jonathan Majors Sparks Marriage Rumors After Calling Meagan Good “The Mrs.”
- #LHHATL’s Bambi Benson Reflects on Divorce and ‘Parallel Parenting’ with Lil Scrappy
- WGA And Hollywood Studios Reach Preliminary Deal In Writer’s Strike
- Olympic Bobsledder Aja Evans Files Lawsuit Alleging Chiropractor Sexually Assaulted Her
- Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
- Dan Patrick Joins Wes & Walker
- Put That On Everything? Usher To Headline Super Bowl LVIII In Las Vegas
- Lori Harvey Is The Queen Of Monochrome During Ferragamo’s Spring 2024 Fashion Show
The Latest Hollywood Divorce & What Did Tyler Perry Say About Black Women? | The Amanda Seales Show
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Jeannie Mai
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
[VIDEO] Tamar Braxton Talks Burglary Caught On Tape “I’m Not Safe Anywhere”
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
Dwyane Wade Recounts “Rough Time” Telling Gabrielle Union He Was Having A Child With Another Woman
Lionel Richie Blasts Diana Ross for Declining Him: “She’s over there singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Beyoncé”