As of March 10th, Americans are a step closer to receiving a second stimulus check due to the economic state. But who qualifies for a second stimulus check?
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
If you qualified for the last stimulus payment, it is not guaranteed that you will receive this round of stimulus payments. This time Americans that qualify will receive $1,400 but some could receive less. Here is a breakdown of the criteria for the third stimulus payment to Americans.
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income of $75,000 or less qualifies to receive the full $1,400. Joint filers with an adjusted gross income of $150,000 or less for joint filers will qualify to receive the full $2,800
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income-earning up to $80,000 or joint filers earning up to $160,000 will qualify but for a reduced stimulus amount.
- Parents will qualify for an increased Child Tax Credit worth up to $3,000 per child. Parents with a child under the age of 6 will receive a tax credit of $3,600 for 2021.
It is expected that payments will start being deposited into bank accounts in the next couple of weeks.
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
- DOJ Taskforce Charges Texas Man For Threats Against Georgia Election Workers
- Cops Quickly Forgive Anti-Mask Mom On Video Threatening School Board With ‘Loaded’ Guns
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- Check This Out: 1989 TV Series ‘A Little Bit Strange’ About Black Wizards & Witches Starring A Young Martin Lawrence [Video]
- 3 Charlotte Street Names Tied to Slavery and Confederacy Have Been Renamed
- CLT Airport Cancels Over 100 Flights Prior to Expected Snow
- North Carolina Has Millions of Unclaimed Cash that Could Be Yours
- Mind, Body, Business: Maria More Shares Lessons From Her Father [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Reveal Their Child’s Name [WATCH]
A 3rd Stimulus Payment Is On The Way, Here’s Who Qualifies was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com