Whelp it was bound to happen… Netflix has upped its prices on the monthly subscription. Yea you read that right you’re gonna have to pay more for your favorite shows, movies etc.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This is the second time this year Netflix has raised its prices on us. If you recall earlier this spring we got the email that prices would be going up soon. Well now we are in for an immediate price increase for new customers and existing customers will be notified by email. The new pricing depends on what plan you have, we’ve spelled it all out for you below.
- Standard (two screens at a time, HD video): Was $12.99 per month, now $13.99 per month
- Premium (four screens, 4K HDR video): Was $15.99 per month, now $17.99 per month
- Basic (one screen, SD video): Unchanged at $8.99 per month
Will you continue to subscribe? Or is twice in a year your limit?
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Elderly Black Man In Need Of Medical Treatment Released From Georgia Hospital And Found Laying On The Ground Outside
- COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation Targeting Black Communities Feeds Off Real Anxieties According To New Report
- NFL Players Association Head Says Players Deserve ‘Full Accounting’ Of League Misconduct
- Man Shot By Kyle Rittenhouse Is Suing Kenosha Police for Enabling Violent White Supremacist
- Exclusive: Jamie Lee Curtis Talks “Halloween Kills,” Surviving Michael Myers, Her Favorite Halloween Candy & More!
- Capitol Police Officer Who Sympathized With Jan. 6 Attacker Indicted On Obstruction Of Justice Charges
- Gabrielle Union Admits To Almost Becoming A Video Vixen After Auditioning For 2Pac
- Sisterhood & Soca: Trinidad Comes Alive In Trailer For “She Paradise”
- Netflix Gets Rid of Employee Who Was Leading Walkout Over Dave Chappelle Special