Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Oklahoma Officer Who Facilitated Racist Attack On Black Inmate Sentenced For Civil Rights Violations
- Law Enforcement Investigates Massive Power Outage in Moore County, NC
- Black Iowa Student Racially Harassed, School District Created ‘Hostile Environment,’ Feds Say
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools Future Enrollment has begun!
- Amanda Seales ‘Public Seales Announcement’ What Makes A Man Of God?
- Amanda Seales Explains Situation With Unruly Audience Member At A Chicago-Area Comedy Club
- Op-Ed: Despite November Employment Gains Economy Faces Challenges In The Immediate Future
- Getting To Know: Amanda Seales Talks “Worst Date Ever”
- Well, That Settles It: Draymond Green Explains Why LeBron James Is Better Than Michael Jordan
- Amanda Seales Show ‘The Best Date Ever’ | EPISODE 19