Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff
- Exclusive: Zoe Saldaña Talks ‘Avatar: The Way Of Water,’ The ‘Beautiful’ Film’s Emotional Impact & More
- Full Circle: Keke Palmer Performs Her Notable Angela Bassett Impression Right In Front Of Her
- Nia Long Recounts How “Devastating” Ime Udoka’s Affair Was For Their Son
- Cross-Burning White Supremacist Pleads Guilty To Federal Hate Crime
- Maria More’s Best Wellness Gifts For The Christmas Season [WATCH]
- Merriam-Webster Declares ‘Gaslighting’ As Its Word of the Year
- Michael Vick Is Set To Produce A Docuseries Examining The Evolution Of The Black Quarterback In The NFL
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hunter No Longer Getting Alimony & Wants More Money From Wendy Williams [WATCH]
- Poll Shows Sen. Raphael Warnock Still Holds Slim Lead Over Herschel Walker