Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- St. Louis To Consider Reparations For Black Residents
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘From Besties To Bae’ | Episode 97
- Jerrod Carmichael Named Host Of The 2023 Golden Globe Awards
- Maria More Gives Tips On How To Execute Your Ideas In 2023 [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Loses Honorary Degree & Cardi B. Talks Anxiety With Dropping Music [WATCH]
- How Come All Americans Aren’t Happy Brittney Griner Was Freed From A Russian Prison?
- Fact Check: Would White People Really Be Eligible For Reparations?
- Kanye West Loses His Honorary Degree From The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Brittney Griner’s Release: How Did It Even Happen?
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral