The documentary “Surviving R. Kelly” has everyone talking about it. You know I got something to say about how I am feeling about R. Kelly and so do my guests Dommy Styles and Yo What’s Good Tay. We gonna be honest and cutthroat about how the documentary made us feel, ask the tough questions and more. In part 1 we will discuss how we feel about R. Kelly since watching the documentary, who is to blame, victim shaming and more.
- A Conversation About Affordable Homeownership with DreamKey Partners
- Here Are Easy Ways To Relieve Stress
- Mississippi Welfare Scandal Sparks Calls For Brett Favre To Be Kicked Out Of Football Hall Of Fame
- Mack Wilds Got Us Fit And Lit In NYC At Movement Live By Michelob ULTRA
- Kaepernick Supporters Shade Rihanna For Reversing Her Stance On Performing At The Super Bowl
- Unsolved Black Murders That Still Haunt The Culture
- Whataburger could be coming to Charlotte
- Jini Thornton Gives Reminders Of Some Important Financial Deadlines & How To Prepare [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: We Found Out More Information On Ime Udoka’s Side Chick! Nia Long Allegedly Knew Her!
- John Boyega, Jamie Foxx & Teyonnah Parris Star In The Science Fiction Comedy Mystery ‘They Cloned Tyrone’ [TRAILER]
- NYC Hotel’s ‘Racially Motivated’ Stereotyping Led To Mistreatment Of Black Artist, Complaint Claims
Pop Off Podcast with Cece: Talking Surviving R. Kelly was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com