Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
Tyler Perry just made the day of plenty of Walmart shoppers in the Atlanta area.
The filmmaker and mogul paid off $434,000 of layaway items at the Walmarts located in East Point and Douglasville. Perry intended the gift to be anonymous but wound up releasing a video on Twitter confirming that it was indeed him.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
“I know it’s hard times, everyone’s struggling and I’m just really, really grateful to be able to be in a position to this,” Perry said in the video. “So, God bless you, go get your stuff and merry Christmas.”
According to AJC, there are usually “1,000 layaway accounts” at the Douglasville location during the holidays. Usually good samaritans pay off one item in the system but never the entire system.
Good for Tyler!
- Youth Justice Advocacy Group Fights To Keep Incarcerated Teens Out Of Louisiana’s Infamous Angola Prison
- UNC Charlotte Students Placed in Hotels Amid Housing Issues
- China Discovers New ‘Langya’ Virus
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Irv Gotti Gotta Let Go’ | Episode 80
- Frank Gore Dragged Naked Woman By Hair In Atlantic City Hotel: Report
- I Don’t Know Her: Taylor Swift Denies Knowing 3LW And Their Hit Song At Center Of “Shake It Off” Lawsuit
- Watch The Oppenheim Group Expand In The Trailer For Netflix’s ‘Selling the OC’
- Republican Group Launches Attack Ad On Herschel Walker, Who Somehow Blames Raphael Warnock
- What’s Trending: With November Elections Only 3 Months Away, What Politics Concerns Do You Have?
- Gary’s Tea: Judge Mathis Says Ashanti Should Take Legal Action Against Irv Gotti [WATCH]
Good Deeds: Tyler Perry Pays Off $434K In Layaway Items At Atlanta Area Walmarts was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com