John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson
- 30 Days & Counting: Disney+ Shares A Mandalorian Featurette Ahead Of The Season 3 Premiere
- Happy Black History Month: Urban One Inc. Announces The Launch Of Urban One Podcast Network
- Legend Making Legends: How John Singleton Uplifted A New Generation of Talent With ‘Boyz N the Hood’
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- A Self-Care Guide For Black History Month
- Listener Calls: Keeping Engagement Rings From An Ex + Saved By A Strap-On?
- Beyoncè Announces 2023 Renaissance World Tour
- Wellness Wednesday: Focus on Breathing
John Witherspoon Talks Being Recognized in the Unemployment Line, The Next Friday Movie and More was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com