Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
According to Stacey Abrams camp, Fulton County did not have the adequate amount of machines for voters. They discovered 700 wrapped machines in a warehouse. This evidence is mote proof of widespread voter suppression throughout the state.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
Three of the four largest counties in the state – DeKalb, Gwinnett, and Cobb – have reported only a portion of the votes that were submitted by early mail. In Cobb County alone, anywhere between 25,000 and 26,000 votes were submitted early by mail. Four other large counties – Chatham, Henry, Douglas, and Clarke – have reported exactly 0 votes by mail.
Absentee ballots represent another major pickup opportunity for Abrams. In Gwinnett County alone, more than 20,000 absentee ballots are waiting to be counted.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter:
Additionally there is an unknown number of absentee ballots that were potentially wrongly rejected which will also need to be counted.
An historic number of provisional and paper ballots were cast throughout Georgia, these have yet to be counted. Machine breakdowns and shoddy election administration on the part of Secretary of State Brian Kemp contributed to the exceedingly large number of provisional and paper ballots.
We will continue to update the public as more info arrises.
- Happy Birthday Birdman!!!
- Happy Birthday Omarosa!!!
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Mitigating Crohns Disease with Essential Spices
- #StyleCrush: Natasha Ndlovu Is The Fashion Muse You Need In Your Life Right Now
- The Rewind: Lost In The Fire & A Star Is Born
- 21 Savage In First Interview Since ICE Arrest: ‘It Was Definitely Targeted’
- I Am Carolina’s Black History : Casandra Cherry
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
700 Wrapped Voting Machines Found In A Georgia Warehouse was originally published on hotspotatl.com