Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
According to Stacey Abrams camp, Fulton County did not have the adequate amount of machines for voters. They discovered 700 wrapped machines in a warehouse. This evidence is mote proof of widespread voter suppression throughout the state.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
Three of the four largest counties in the state – DeKalb, Gwinnett, and Cobb – have reported only a portion of the votes that were submitted by early mail. In Cobb County alone, anywhere between 25,000 and 26,000 votes were submitted early by mail. Four other large counties – Chatham, Henry, Douglas, and Clarke – have reported exactly 0 votes by mail.
Absentee ballots represent another major pickup opportunity for Abrams. In Gwinnett County alone, more than 20,000 absentee ballots are waiting to be counted.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter:
Additionally there is an unknown number of absentee ballots that were potentially wrongly rejected which will also need to be counted.
An historic number of provisional and paper ballots were cast throughout Georgia, these have yet to be counted. Machine breakdowns and shoddy election administration on the part of Secretary of State Brian Kemp contributed to the exceedingly large number of provisional and paper ballots.
We will continue to update the public as more info arrises.
- Shaft: Samuel L. Jackson & Richard Roundtree Want Millennials To Get Rid Of ‘Those Damn’ Cell Phones
- 5 Valid Reasons Why ‘Little Apple’ Is The Best Web Series Since ‘Awkward Black Girl’
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Yung Joc’s Salon Shenanigans Are Shady AF
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- Happy Birthday Kendrick!!!
- Happy Birthday Venus!!!
- H&M is Selling Ariana Grande ‘Sweetner’ Merch
- Bill Cosby Posts “America’s Dad” Message On Father’s Day, Gets Mercilessly Slandered
- ‘Mortal Kombat 11’s’ New “Kombat League” Kicks Off June 18, Includes Ranked Matches & In-Game Rewards
- SPORTS: Looks Like a LeBron-Kyrie Reunion Could Reportedly Happen with the Lakers
700 Wrapped Voting Machines Found In A Georgia Warehouse was originally published on hotspotatl.com