Want the latest news and gossip at your fingertips? Text NC to 71007 to join our text club!
According to Stacey Abrams camp, Fulton County did not have the adequate amount of machines for voters. They discovered 700 wrapped machines in a warehouse. This evidence is mote proof of widespread voter suppression throughout the state.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @1053rnb
Three of the four largest counties in the state – DeKalb, Gwinnett, and Cobb – have reported only a portion of the votes that were submitted by early mail. In Cobb County alone, anywhere between 25,000 and 26,000 votes were submitted early by mail. Four other large counties – Chatham, Henry, Douglas, and Clarke – have reported exactly 0 votes by mail.
Absentee ballots represent another major pickup opportunity for Abrams. In Gwinnett County alone, more than 20,000 absentee ballots are waiting to be counted.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter:
Additionally there is an unknown number of absentee ballots that were potentially wrongly rejected which will also need to be counted.
An historic number of provisional and paper ballots were cast throughout Georgia, these have yet to be counted. Machine breakdowns and shoddy election administration on the part of Secretary of State Brian Kemp contributed to the exceedingly large number of provisional and paper ballots.
We will continue to update the public as more info arrises.
- Olympic High Students ‘Safe And Secured’ After Social Media Threat
- Shaun King: A ‘Good Guy With A Gun’ Sounds Good, Unless You’re A Black Guy
- John Legends Has A New Christmas Album!
- Get Ready For The Mariah Experience!
- CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights
- Seriously Ignorant News: This Police Report Got Everyone Arrested
- Morning Minute: We Salute You Stan Lee
- Flawless! Michelle Obama Slays In Dior For December’s ELLE Cover
- 5 Bombshells From Michelle Obama’s Memoir
- Toni Braxton And SWV Are Going On Tour In 2019!
700 Wrapped Voting Machines Found In A Georgia Warehouse was originally published on hotspotatl.com