Almost 20 years ago, former Carolina Panthers player Rae Carruth was convicted for first degree murder of his former girlfriend, Cherica Adams.
The murder of Cherica Adams became one of the most notorious crimes in Charlotte’s history and that was just the beginning. The former Football player is set to be released on October 22nd and to get more insight into Carruth and that fateful night that ended one person’s life but brought a miraculous miracle, her son Chancellor Adams.
The Charlotte Observer has released a seven part feature and podcast that includes the beginning of Rae Carruth and Cherica Adam’s love story, the betrayal and in the end….forgiveness.
Listen to a snippet of the podcast below:
and the full story on charlotteobserver.com
- Hulu Releases Trailer For Horror Satire Movie Exploring Black Hair
- After AG Meeting, Ben Crump Expects ‘Charges Will Be Filed’ Against Breonna Taylor’s Killers
- Elijah McClain’s Parents Sue City Of Aurora And Police Department Over His Death
- Kandi & Todd Opening New Restaurant, ‘Blaze’ Steak & Seafood Named After Their Baby Girl
- Stores Recall Onions Due To Major Salmonella Outbreak
- ‘Birtherism 2.0’: Newsweek Accused Of Publishing Racist Op-Ed Questioning Kamala Harris Eligibility For VP
- Selah Marley Details Traumatic Childhood on Instagram, Likens Lauryn Hill Whoopings To “Slavery Sh*t”
- ‘Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Is Getting Reboot With A Dramatic Twist
- Maya Rudolph Prepares To Bring Kamala Harris Back To ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Keyshia Cole Confirms 2Pac Wanted To Leave Death Row Records [Video]